~ Bring your own food. BBQ grills will be heated up and grilling utensils available for use at the site.
~ Bring your own beverages (water, soda, etc. NO alcohol.).
~ Shading, such as shelters and umbrellas are welcome and encouraged.
~ Leather and bdsm groups/events are encouraged to bring club colors/banners and to provide literature about their groups/events.
~ Games and prizes!
- Attendees must be 18 or older. Please, NO minors.
- No Smoking. Smoking is no longer permitted inside any LA County Park.
- No alcohol.
- No solicitation.
- No vending.
- No fundraising.
- Street legal attire (see "Attire" below).
- Service or therapy companion animals welcome. No other biological animal pets, please.
- Please be responsible and clean up after your service pet(s).
- Please clean up your area at the end of the event.
- SCLG urges all attendees to have their covid-19 vaccinations and boosters.
- The use of masks at the event are welcomed and strongly encouraged when gathering close to others.
- Sanitizer and masks will be available at the event entrance for anyone to use.
- On the day of the event, if you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough, or other symptoms of illness, please stay home, rest, and take care of yourself. Your health is important to us!
Most folks wear comfortable, casual clothing that you would typically wear to a picnic. Leather/fetish clothing is perfectly acceptable, as long as it is "street legal" meaning: make sure there is at least one inch of clothing covering the middle of the rear. The basic rule of thumb is that, if your clothing covers less than what a skimpy bathing suit would cover, you may want to rethink what you will wear.
By attending SCLG, participants fully agree to comply with all event guidelines and policies. SCLG reserves the right to either refuse entry or to remove an attendee from the event, without refund, if the attendee refuses to adhere to all event guidelines and policies.