~ Bring your own food. BBQ grills will be heated up and grilling utensils available for use at the site.
~ Bring your own beverages (water, soda, etc. NO alcohol!).
~ Shading, such as shelters and umbrellas are welcome and encouraged.
~ Leather and bdsm groups/events are encouraged to bring club colors/banners and to provide literature about their groups/events.
~ Games and prizes!
- Attendees must be 18 or older. Please, NO minors!
- No Smoking. Smoking is no longer permitted inside any LA County Park.
- No alcohol.
- No solicitation.
- No vending.
- No fundraising.
- Street legal attire (see "Attire" below).
- Service or therapy companion animals welcome. No other biological animal pets, please. Please be responsible and clean up after your service pet(s).
- Please clean up your area at the end of the event.
Most folks wear comfortable, casual clothing that you would typically wear to a picnic. Leather/fetish clothing is perfectly acceptable, as long as it is "street legal" meaning: make sure there is at least one inch of clothing covering the middle of the rear. The basic rule of thumb is that, if your clothing covers less than what a skimpy bathing suit would cover, you may want to rethink what you will wear.